World Services is currently seeking new members to join our team.
We require at least one of the following criteria to be met when hiring interpreters for assignments.
- Qualified native speaker with previous experience in legal, medical or other professional interpretation.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in the language requested.
- Certification in court interpreting or certification provided by a state/national association.
- Pass a language screening by one of our linguist panels in the language requested.
Other Available Positions:
- Bilingual Administrative Assistants Internship (Atlanta, GA)
- Business Development Managers (Nationwide)
- Certified Medical Spanish Interpreters (California)
- Graphic Design Internship (Atlanta, GA)
- Certified Sign Language Interpreters (Nationwide)
Click here to apply for any of these positions. Follow us on Twitter to get the latest job information!
If you have any questions or would like submit any additional documents such as resume, certfication or reference letter, please send them to: email@example.com.