World Services is currently seeking new members to join our team.
We require at least one of the following criteria to be met when hiring interpreters for assignments.
- Qualified native speaker with previous experience in legal, medical or other professional interpretation.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in the language requested.
- Certification in court interpreting or certification provided by a state/national association.
- Pass a language screening by one of our linguist panels in the language requested.
Other Available Positions:
- Bilingual Administrative Assistants Internship (Atlanta, GA)
- Business Development Managers (Nationwide)
- Certified Medical Spanish Interpreters (California)
- Graphic Design Internship (Atlanta, GA)
- Certified Sign Language Interpreters (Nationwide)
Click here to apply for any of these positions. Follow us on Twitter to get the latest job information!